Oh the sights that we will see
My friend whispering, asking
Do you ever feel like you will fall off of the edge of your mind?
What's that smell?
Like circuits corroding
Like burning styrofoam
Coming from inside.
My morals,
My scruples,
They are suffocating,
They all want out.
Maybe I'll just kill them too.
I Grow Weary.
They ask:
"How do you like it?"
I say:
It's pretty but it's bullshit.
It's still a clip on bow-tie.
Nobody knows where this train stops.
I swear to GOD that second hand is moving backwards.
Just like Tom heard someone moaning low.
The aerosol smell of ozone
Trickling like a dead snake's venom
Through the vents in my mind.
Caressing,
And erasing all evil.
Exterminating the Nosferatu in my head.
A parakeet sings the same melody,
I think the same thoughts.
Every day.
Moments of bliss,
Moments of oblivion.
I fukken love this one.
ReplyDeleteBytheway: Pippystix=Max P.