Okay, you win the cynicism bout. It almost makes me want to hang up my hat and live in hopeful optimism perpetually, as I am now sure there is a perfect and happy afterlife with assorted bunnies for everyone and unicorn/rainbow hybrids everywhere. Bunnies that don't get eaten on the night of your tenth birthday by your grandmother's dog. anywho, sitting in the car, wishing I could tap back into the inspiration that I was recently graced with, when I realized that the lack of inspiration may be just as inspirational in the right situation (?) and while we're on paradoxical statements, don't you think that burning the advertisements would be slightly detrimental to the already sketchy and widely overlooked environmental crisis?
(greenpeace points)
anywhosquared
As an easel seasaw of conceptives,
A metric transection
Of lost keys and dogdoor dreams,
Streaming steaming industrial pathways,
Busy factories and gridlocked highways,
All playing their part in the grand golden jubilous opera,
Thoughtful stereoscapes.
Stop.
#Doldrum Ultimatum#
A ceaseless synapse ceasefire
Oatmeal mind
(Please, sir, can I have some more?)
Gray and shapeless like the shears in the gritty overall pocket of the Smiling green man,
He who indifferently prunes the Fruitful Ideas from the arbor of your thought
With practiced ease.
It's nothing personal,
It's nothing at all.
Stop, stop, stop.
Don't stop
Can't stop
Won't stop the exile of endless ignorance,
Prideless arrogance
Continues the party at the bottom of the well.
Wish away,
You will never be well
For all's well that ends well, as well.
So end it all while you're feelin' fine :D
For fear of the the lupine apparition of a spotless mind.
Amen indeed.
2/17/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment