I've got this grand scheme in my mind where, once I get some of these fabled "followers" at least, to post something original and creative every day. At least once. Whether it's a photo or a pic of some crazy something someone made, some music, y'know, whatever. Or even if it's as much of a cop out as ranting about something you dislike. Like and dislike is a theme that keeps popping up tonight. I'd just love it oh-so much if things were that simple. Anyways, why did I get some whack blog is my question right now. It may be because I need another Internet hobby to keep me company through the long sleepless hours of the average night. Maybe it's because I am plagued by the subconscious desire like most are, to have an environment that I can control and shift at the slightest whim. Oh come on. Who doesn't think that's satisfying? You don't? Well I am sorry. If you aren't gonna be honest with yourself, then you gotta find some other random filthy apartment address in cyberspace to mail your opinions to. Go on. You know it isn't hard. Then again, maybe I set up this piece of shit thing to be a part of this oh-so-hip-and-trendy social revolution that involves hours of pupil contracting concentration and stare-down contests with the pixel array without having to surrender my soul to Myspace or Facebook. I dunno. I can't really even decipher my own thoughts right now, so I'm gonna cop out and post something I finished a couple days back as "the creative shpeal of the day". Wooh. Confetti. 1st customer, lucky you.
2/11/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
confetti?! really!? for me?!
ReplyDeletealso, an assignment: read "a heart breaking work of staggering genius". the title overstates it but dave eggers is really tweaking writing conventions in some very cool ways. plus, he likes pirates.
ReplyDeleteoh, that's good. i likes pirates, too. yeah, i have it on my shelf, i'll pull it down once i finish up with all the palahniuk i'm reading right now
ReplyDelete