If I can see, it must be you infront of me.
With an uncompromising psyche of disemboweled
Unbridled matrimony
infinite proportions to the majesty of majestic plains,
I will wait for you.
Unintentional boundless piracy
Unintentional boundless piracy
In the ever expanding limitless suppository
Of which you are akin.
The natural will of all unnatural cyborgs
The natural will of all unnatural cyborgs
With the intent to lessen my decent
I WILL TELL YOU WHEN MY TIME HAS COME!
For it isn't for any of us concerned to decide.
Flattened like a dusty old rabbit down on the highway
I WILL TELL YOU WHEN MY TIME HAS COME!
For it isn't for any of us concerned to decide.
Flattened like a dusty old rabbit down on the highway
Without notice or intent to slow
It wont be sold or bought
Only brought by and for those
It wont be sold or bought
Only brought by and for those
Unholy or righteous enough to carry a gun and say:
I AM TALL ENOUGH TO RIDE THIS RIDE, I TELL YOU MY TIME ISENT NOW ITS HERE THERE AND WHENEVER BUT ONLY YOU TRY TO STIFLE ME,
ONLY YOU
Groves in my mind like puddles in the past,
ONLY YOU
Groves in my mind like puddles in the past,
Save my brain, cause I sure as hell dont need the rest of me.
(still thinking its a bit of a work in progress, not sure about the ending)
(still thinking its a bit of a work in progress, not sure about the ending)
No comments:
Post a Comment