skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Feet for Children's Shoes
Through the alley/back from hell/when you hear that steeple bell.../you must say goodbye to me.
8/31/09
Intrusion. A sonneted verse.
It's clear to me now, You don't want me to stay.
Before I go may I take a quick shower?
I wish to wash away the dirt of the day,
And scrub my ass-crack with your loofah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(57)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(3)
Intrusion. A sonneted verse.
Sloop.
the night
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(18)
Contributors
Bunny Gamer
Gestate Reality
Jer-Bear
ballsack
frozensheep
patas
riseup
thewonderdog
No comments:
Post a Comment